Release Notes May 1st
ON HOLD – ROCK VU did not go through!!! Will keep you posted.
Feb 7th Release Notes
- Market Stall item points increased planet wide and in HELL!
- All Missions should be fixed but arent turned back on just yet. Waiting for Mindark to turn them back on.
- Creative Juice and Rolled Smokes BP fixed and adjusted.
- Grunt Armor BPs adjusted
- Vehicle BPs adjusted
- Lux Deed Case BP adjusted
- Prison Cells have been fixed. They are now located in the HOLE. Current owners of prison cells will have to trade their deed in for a new deed to get their new cell in the hole.
- Prison checks and bounds have been removed, no penalties will be installed for visiting the prison
- Camp Crunk naming convention fixed
- Club NEVERDIE has been bulldozed
- Building fixes to New Harlem to prevent mobs spawning inside buildings
- Fort Freedom land area has been removed
- Additions to Technitian
- Additions to Trade Terminal
- Pixie Armor removed from Loot Lists
- Terminal Additions to CND Lagoon
- Land Area on Evil Cathedral removed
- Turret installed at Muscle Park
- Fixes to BP auction categories
- Fixes to general naming conventions for BPs and other items
- Addition of new items
- Performance boost in New Harlem and CND Lagoon
- Missions are still turned off should start to be turned on this week
- Studios in COD are still bugged.