Release Notes Aug 28th – Instances, Guns, Tools, Tons of BPs!!!
August 28th Release Notes
Adventure Instances Explode On ROCKtropia!
Crib Raids, Booty Raids, Cave Explorations, Penthouse Break-ins, Adventures In Hell!
Grab your guns and polish your armor because ROCKtropia just got turbo charged. Introducing the instancing system at its very finest. This vu comes fully stocked with tons of instances scattered around the planet for you to enjoy. The loots are great and filled with unique treasures to be found, the adventures are epic and did we mention more explosive interactivty than has even been witnessed on the platform. Ranging from battling your way out of Hell, exploring the deepest darkest caverns around the planet to using your night vision to navigate the endless sewers of Zomhattan basically so much to enjoy you’re just going to have to experience for yourself.
Check out the full Adventure Survival Guide below
ROCKtropia Adventure Survival Guide!
Below is your 101 Guide To Adventure Survival
Basic Guidelines and Tips
- All Adventures have a time limit assigned to them, make sure to keep track of your time and get through the adventures as quickly as possible.
- There are set time limits for the looting, meaning when it’s time to loot… LOOT!!!
- All adventures are broken up into two separate experiences, Single Player and Team. All entry points are clearly marked, for example “Abandoned Mine (Team)” or if its single player “Abandoned Mine”.
- Adventures can be accessed by obtaining varying levels of LockPick Kits. There are 10 + types of lockpick kits to be crafted.
- Dungeons in Hell Require a Hell Key
- You can revive in some adventures, but others need to completed on a single life. Best bet is to not die. The penalty can be a failure of the dungeon. (Wink Wink don’t die in a Booty Raid)
- Walls, Objects, Explosives, Keys etc, there are a ton of things that might be interactive. So make sure to take a look around. There might be a door you have to blow your way through or a combination you need to unlock, so if you get stuck take a look around your environment, shoot out some glass and fight your way through.
- You don’t have to loot enemies. Just take em down and progress. The loot will be accumulated at the end of the adventure. You MUST complete the adventure in order to access the loot.
- Make sure to stock up with tons of ammo prior to entering an adventure. Some adventures have trade terminals inside, but others force you to complete the adventure with the items in your inventory only. Some adventures are over 3 hours long and you might encounter hundreds of enemies so make sure to keep your inventory heavily stocked with the things you need to survive.
- Do NOT Use the Dungeon Exits unless there something goes terribly wrong. These are used for resetting the instance and to respawn you back on the planet. If you exit, there will be no confirmation message, your lockpick kit will be consumed and the adventure will reset. Dungeon Exits are clearly marked with the word “EXIT”.
- Most interactive objects can be activated through a right click.
- Waypoints are laid out to help you find your way around. Make sure to pay attention to them.
- Make sure to have your sound and music turned on. Some puzzles might require the use of all of your senses in order to complete.
Over 100 weapons have been added to your arsenel. They have been carefully crafted to deliver great advantages to you in your Hunting and PVP experiences. Weapons have been designed for the noob to uber and span both laser and blp. ROCKtropia has started a naming convention for our new weapons to better assist you with your oganization
Here are the conventions
DPS – The weapon is designed for effective damages per second.
ECO – The weapon is designed for increased economical uses.
LP – Laser Pistol
LR – Laser Rifle
Pxx - BLP Pistol. The xx is the recommended skill for the weapon
Rxx – BLP Rifle. The xx is the recommended skill for the weapon
Example: Gazunga DPS R10(L)
Gazunga – Make of the gun
DPS – Weapon designed for effective damage per second
R10 – Weapon is a BLP Rifle and the recommended skill level is 10
Club NEVERDIE Under Construction!
The new club NEVERDIE is currently under construction. The new location can be found in New Harlem. You have the opportunity to tour the facility prior to its opening night. Take a look around. Check out this screenshot section below
Make sure to check back when the opening party takes place.
Components Hit The Crafting Scene!
Components have hit the crafting networks. These components will be the keys to your success. There are tons of new components to craft and utilize in the new wave of BPs hitting the scene this VU and future BPs to come. They fit in the ROCKtropia Components BP Book which can be purchased from a technician.
PIMP Your Gear! – Stunning New Textures For Your Custom Items
Pimp your jeans with Dragon Scales or stylize your vehicle with Leopard Seats!!!
Texture Blocks and Leathers have landed in this VU. You can now take the skins and hides of most creatures and place 3 in a refiner to receive a Leather. The leather can then be crafted into a Texture Block that can be applied to all your customizable items. Hides have also be added to a few creatures that never had them before.
New Armors To Defend Against Hell
Technically Advanced Armors have been rumored to be found in the Firewall. They are said to have the protection required to defend against the toughest forces of Hell.
Updates And Other Things You Need To Know
- Performance Upgrade. You should notice an increased rate of performance. In some cases you will be able to crank up your AA or move up a level in graphics quality. I.E from High to Very High. Check out the difference and adjust accordingly
- Quests Fixed. Check any quests you have been having trouble with and you should be able to complete them now.
- Naming Convention Fixes
- Terminal Fixes
- Blueprint Fixes – If you had any issues with existing blueprints check them, They should be fine now.
- Muscle Park reconfigured. Now Ivan can unlock the remaining workouts
- Loot Stacks Increased
- Company Mission Fixed